Monday, December 27, 2010

Balsam seeds...anyone?


I have many balsam seeds on my hand now. I think few are enough for me. Therefore i would like to give the seeds away to fellow gardeners. Please e-mail me if you are interested with this plants!

8 comments:

  1. Your balsam flowers have double layers and they are so lovely, I dont mind having some Malar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets see if Tanah Merah can change the flowers to bright red!.. please send us some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my email p3chandan@gmail.com we can exchange any plant you want from my garden.Thanks Malar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bangchik
    p3chandan

    my e-mail add is malart79@yahoo.com
    Please e-mail me your address so that i can post the seeds to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I can grow them but alas no seed from overseas are allowed to step on OZ here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to have some of those lovely double flowers balsam seeds. I'll send an email to you right away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MKZ: That's quiet bad news for gardeners like us....

    Autumn Belle: I will be happy to sent you all some seeds!

    ReplyDelete