I can sense you are very happy today, bouquet or no bouquet.
Happy Anniversary Malar. Very romantic flower you have there.
Roses are very lovely, they tell love stories.
Your roses are big! What do you feed them with? Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Lovely roses!
You already have more than a bouquet in your garden Malar. BUT...I know you will be over the moon if you receive one from your Dear Hubby, right? :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Wa so beautiful! I love red roses also.Happy anniversary! Have a great weekend.
Thanks for the wishes everyone!
Very beautiful roses! I hope mines grow to be as pretty next year.and Happy anniversary!
Happy belated Anniversary! So nice to have roses blooming to greet you on this special day!
I can sense you are very happy today, bouquet or no bouquet.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Malar. Very romantic flower you have there.
ReplyDeleteRoses are very lovely, they tell love stories.
ReplyDeleteYour roses are big! What do you feed them with? Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Lovely roses!
ReplyDeleteYou already have more than a bouquet in your garden Malar. BUT...I know you will be over the moon if you receive one from your Dear Hubby, right? :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
ReplyDeleteWa so beautiful! I love red roses also.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Have a great weekend.
Thanks for the wishes everyone!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful roses! I hope mines grow to be as pretty next year.
ReplyDeleteand Happy anniversary!
Happy belated Anniversary! So nice to have roses blooming to greet you on this special day!
ReplyDelete