Monday, December 6, 2010

Picasso's Paint brush

Crotons are really beautiful foliage plants! They do have very colourful foliage. I have few type of Crotons in my garden. I like the Picasso's paint brush species the most! It has slender leaves with colour combination of yellow , red, orange and dark purple. It's very easy growing plant too!



colour of Autumn
This is my current favorite plant i'm adding to fer carnival blog!

6 comments:

  1. It is nice to know this plant by name from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we grow this plaant from stem. Lovely foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely & a surprise. I thought you would have chosen a flowering plant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This croton is wonderful when makes as hedges, because they are full and vibrant, easy growing too and little maintainence. They too don't grow that tall so cutting is less.

    Many people don't fancy croton as it's common but I see where u're heading. The name befits the color it creates and the artistic value that holds it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rainfield61 : Thanks for droping by!

    MKZ: I'm not so sure but i think we are able to do so!

    One: Rain always drench my flowers! Anyway i like this plant for their vibrant colours!

    ROUGH.ROSA: You're so right! I find them so unique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice plant! love the colors. And the texture too. Great choice for your favorite!

    Thank you very much for joining the carnival! it was great having so many people joining in.

    ReplyDelete