Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Collection of Seeds

It was such a joy to receive many seeds from Diana (kebunmalaykadazangirls) . She have send many home saved seeds nicely packed in small packets!



nice card



with some sweet words




many seeds!
 With so many seeds on hand, i wish the monsoon season will go off soon! I was planning to buy coriander seeds the other day after reading MKZ post on Coriander but now i don't have to! ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Malar, its such a happy occassion when you receive lovely seeds from Diana, isnt it? So thoughtful of her and such great trouble to send them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will plan well... when and where to grow. In my case I can't handle too many definitely not now with monsoon around. ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel how happy you are because she sent me many many seeds too, it's so kind and thoughtful of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really sweet of Diana. I received seeds from her too. The evening sunflowers are growing well. Nasturtiums refuse to germinate. Let me know if you have better success with Nasturtiums.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p3chandan
    milka
    One

    It's such a joy to receive seeds from her. She is so kind!
    I really need to plan since monsoon really making a lot of trouble here....

    Bangchik: Monsoon season is really giving trouble here too! Most of my garden soil are clay type which hold alot of water and causing root rots...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy that you have received all the seeds. I did not know I was a mindreader with the coriander seeds....hehehe...

    ReplyDelete